Monday, March 9, 2009

TIRED

I am sitting on the recliner right now with Lucy sound asleep on my chest, and Madeline is sound asleep on Grandma Bonnies chest. I tryed to put Lucy down several times in her crib to take a nap, and she kept waking up so I gave up on that.

Lucy slept really well last night! 7 hours straight in her crib!! It was awesome!! Madeline was having some tummy issues so she was up off and on for most of the night:( Hopefully we will get a night here soon when both of the girls sleep 7 hours straight. I dont think I have had 7 hours straight sleep since November before I went into the hospital. So I am pretty tired today, but hopefully tonight will be better.

Lucy is doing great in her crib, but Madeline still likes to be in bed next to me. It is hard because if we put her down in the crib and she starts crying then Lucy will get woken up and we have to try and get them both down again so it just seems easier right now to put her in bed with us...she will get there soon though. I heard that once the baby reaches 12 lbs they sleep better and Lucy is definately past that mark...Madeline will probably be there in about 3 weeks so we will see if that works with Madeline.

Hope everyone is doing well. Lucy and Madeline say hello!!!










No comments: